Christian Nurture for students in Grades 1 thru 5 will continue in Praise Place. Here, we listen to a Bible story told by a story teller, and spend time in private reflection wondering and responding to that story. We find and read the story from our classroom Bible, sing songs, and acknowledge the presence of Christ in our midst.
Our Bible stories for the month of October will be:
- Oct. 11 Abraham and Sarai from Genesis 12 and 13
- Oct. 18 Saving Baby Moses from Exodus 1 – 2:10
- Oct. 25 Exodus from Exodus 1:1-15:21
- Nov. 1 Children remain in worship for Communnion
- Nov. 8 The Ten Best Ways to Live from Exodus 19-20: Deuteronomy 6:4-6